Resources on the Digital SAT for IECs and their Clients
With the Digital SAT launching in the US in March of 2024, students in the Class of 2025 will be the first to be impacted by the change in test format. Counselors and consultants are starting to get lots of questions from their students and clients about the changes and the Applerouth IEC Engagement Team has you covered with resources you need on the Digital SAT:
Want to know the differences between the paper-based SAT and the Digital SAT?
- This infographic compares and contrasts the two versions of the test.
Want an overall introduction to the new test?
- During this webinar, Applerouth Premium Tutor Ian Harkins outlines details on the new test: what it covers, what it doesn’t, how the new, adaptive platform will impact students, and how students can best prepare.
Interested in learning more about how the scoring and adaptive modules will work?
- Founder Dr. Jed Applerouth does a deep dive in this blog article.
Have students outside of the US who will be taking the Digital SAT starting March of 2023?
- We created this internationally-focused digital testing page to be a one-stop shop for international students thinking about either the SAT and ACT!
Have students who need a mock test?
- IECs always can reach out to the IEC Engagement Team and clients can contact a program advisor at (877) 249-3503 for assistance.
Like many of you, we’ve been here for the many changes in standardized testing… from changes in scoring to essay prompts (or lack thereof) to new question (and now delivery) formats. We are prepared for this test evolution and excited about the student-centered changes it brings. We are proud to be your testing resource and honored to walk alongside your students as they navigate their educational journeys.