The MBA Exchange
The MBA Exchange has helped more than 3,300 business school applicants from around the world gain admission to top-tier MBA programs since 1996. With a consulting team of 60 graduates and former admissions officers from schools including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Columbia, Chicago, INSEAD, and London Business School, clients are assured of expert guidance and support every step of the way.
The admissions insights and perspective of The MBA Exchange have been featured in major media such as The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek.com, The New York Times, CNN, Fortune and Financial Times. The firm has been invited to share its expertise with top companies such as Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Boston Consulting Group, Credit Suisse and Deloitte Consulting. And they have been the invited guests of the admissions staff for campus visits to top b-schools including Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Columbia, Chicago, Kellogg, Berkeley Haas, HEC Paris, and NYU Stern.
There are many more reasons why serious applicants prefer The MBA Exchange, including:
- Proven, comprehensive approach that includes analysis, planning and implementation.
- Independently verified admissions success and client satisfaction.
- 24-hour or faster responsiveness, 7 days a week.
- Strategic audit of applicant’s online presence.
- Personalized career coaching from a former MBA career services professional.
- Review and refinement of admissions essays by experienced editors.
- Extensive use of simulated and real-time video to prepare for admissions interviews.
- Registry of recommended GMAT and GRE tutors based on client success and feedback.