Academic Private Tutoring
SAT vs. ACT vs. New SAT
Download our comparsion guide and find out which test is right for you.
The Recruited Athlete: Admissions, Testing, Timelines
Feb 9 (Tue)
7:00pm - 8:15pm EST
Online Private Tutoring
Our academic tutoring package is the best way to prepare for high school or college classes. With one-on-one tutoring, a student receives 100% of the tutor's attention and all lessons are taught at the student's unique learning pace.
All hours included in each academic tutoring package are for direct, one-on-one instruction in a single subject. We cannot guarantee the availability of a particular tutor for hours purchased online, so please call us if you already know which of our tutors you'd like to work with.
If you are new to Applerouth Academic Tutoring, ask us about setting up a trial session.
Silver 6 hours
Our "fine-tuning" package. Ideal for students who are close to their score goal or have limited time to prepare.
Gold 12 hours
Our most popular package. Ideal for most students.
Platinum 18 hours
Our most comprehensive package. Ideal for students looking for more intensive preparation or a large score increase.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a set schedule or location for private tutoring?
- Which tutoring package is right for my family?
- How do I know which tutor is assigned to me?
- What if a private tutoring session is canceled?
- What are the differences between in-person tutoring and online tutoring?
- Is my internet connection good enough for online tutoring?
- What do I do after enrolling in an online tutoring package?
- How do I take a mock test if I cannot travel to any of your locations?
- What if my tutor is not a good fit?
- Are there any shipping fees?
My appreciation and gratitude for your efforts. Tonight with over 100 parents of Juniors..I supported your services and talked about the successful "scholars" that are generated from your services!